- Examines the wealth of electronic library resources
- Examines the development of e-learning/online learning
- Considers the role of the librarian in supporting e-learning / online learning
Table of Contents
- The digital library; E-learning and the digital library; E-learning and information literacy; Copyright and licensing digital texts; Technical standards, specifications and access management; Case studies and practical examples; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 192
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2004
- Published: October 31, 2004
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630700
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Electronic Resources in the Virtual Learning Environment"