- Jargon is not avoided, but is explained thoroughly
- Includes studies of e-finance systems in use by the major financial services in the world
- Small case studies are included, plus questions for discussion are given at chapter ends
Table of Contents
- The new age of financial services; Information technology and the Internet; E-banking: technology and design; E-payment; E-insurance; E-stock trading; E-fundraising and other services; Security management; Regulatory compliance; Financial risk management.
- No. of pages: 472
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: February 28, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631462
About the Author
Hakman A Wan
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Electronic Financial Services"