Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Ashutosh Kumar Shukla
1. Mn2+ EPR spectroscopy for the provenance study of natural carbonates
Octavian G. Duliu, Vasile Bercu and Constantin Daniel Negut
2. EMR in geology/mineralogy including ESR as a method for age determination of geo- and archeological artifacts
Bernadeta Dobosz, Ryszard Krzyminiewski
3. EPR imaging characterization of the pigment-based organic radicals in plant seeds
4. X-band EPR and EPR imaging investigation of sucrose radicals
5. EPR and double resonances in study of diamonds and nanodiamonds
Boris Yavkin, Marat Gafurov, Mikhail Volodin, Georgy Mamin, Sergei B. Orlinskii
6. Aspects of EPR study on mineralized tissue as related to medicine, dosimetry and dating
Grzegorz Piotr Guzik, Wacław Stachowicz, Jacek Michalik
7. EPR Studies of Bio-Nanomaterials
Tatyana I. Smirnova, Alex Smirnov
8. Applications of EPR in transparent glass ceramic investigations
9. Applications of the spin trapping technique in the study of the formation of free radicals in the biodiesel degradation process
Ana Carolina Gomes Mantovani, Bruno Luiz Santana Vicentin, Daniel Farinha Valezi, Eduardo Di Mauro.
10. Applications of electron magnetic resonance in the study of magnetic properties of iron oxides
Daniel Farinha Valezi, Bruno Luiz Santana Vicentin, Ana Carolina Gomes Mantovani, Eduardo Di Mauro.
Electron Magnetic Resonance: Applications in Physical Sciences and Biology, Volume 50, describes the principles and recent trends in different experimental methods of Electron Magnetic Resonance (EMR) spectroscopy. In addition to principles, experimental methods and applications, each chapter contains a complete list of references that guide the reader to relevant literature. The book is intended for both skilled and novice researchers in academia, professional fields, scientists and students without any geographical limitations. It is useful for both beginners and experts in the field of Electron Spin Resonance who are looking for recent experimental methods of EMR techniques.
- Features a bottoms-up approach, with each chapter opening with basic theory and principles that are followed by recent trends and applications
- Focuses on applications and data interpretation, thus avoiding extensive use of mathematics
- Includes content from scientists working with lead manufacturers of EMR machines
- Provides thorough comparisons of the features of each EMR machine
- Written by experts in ESR spectroscopy from all over the world, giving the content global appeal
Students and scientists in physics, analytical and medicinal chemistry, and biology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 28th August 2019
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Obtained his B.Sc., M.Sc. and D. Phil. degrees from University of Allahabad, India. During his doctoral work he has focused on the Electron Spin Resonance spectroscopy and optical absorption spectroscopy to study the transition ion doped single crystals. In addition to his exposure to the available CW-ESR spectrometers at leading institutes of his own country he is enriched with hands on experience with modern CW and pulsed ESR spectrometers at several leading International laboratories including University of Dundee, Scotland, University of St. Andrew’s, Scotland and Kazan State University, Kazan. He has successfully completed research projects to his credit in the area of Electron Spin Resonance characterization funded by University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India. He has shared his research in many international events focused on Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy, organized in different parts of the globe including U.S.A., U.K., Germany, Spain, Russia. Dr. Shukla has a good number publications to his credit in this filed in peer reviewed journals and books. He also has co-authored a book on “Fundamentals of Electricity and Magnetism” published by New Age International. Dr. Shukla is currently serving as Physics faculty at Ewing Christian College, Allahabad, a constituent institution of University of Allahabad, Allahabad, India.
Associate Professor of Physics, Ewing Christian College, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.