Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This book is a hard bound edition of a special issue (vol. 48/20-22) of the journal Electrochimica Acta. It summarizes the highlights of the 53rd Annual meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry and Annual meeting of the GDCh-Fachgruppe Angewandte Elektrochemie. The theme of the conference was Electrochemistry in Molecular and Microscopic dimensions and was based on the role of electrochemistry in the miniaturization of chemical and physical methods. Topics covered are :
- development of electrochemistry with microscopic and molecular resolution;
- initiation of advances in Electrochemical Microsystem Technologies EMT, and micro/nano-electronics;
- development of Electrochemical Materials Science for nanomaterials;
- enhancement of miniaturization and sensitivity of electroanalysis, and;
- the bridge from electrochemistry to biology and medicine of microscopic and molecular understanding.
- Summarizes the highlights of two major electrochemistry meetings.
- It includes research papers on the electrochemical processes in micro- and nanotechnology.
- Highlights developments and advances in electrochemistry.
Research Scientists involved in fundamental electrochemistry, electrode and electrolyte materials, analytical electrochemistry, electrochemical energy conversion, corrosion, electrodeposition and surface treatment, electrochemical engineering, bioelectrochemistry.
The 53rd Annual Meeting of ISE jointly organized with the GDCh-Fachgruppe Angewandte Elektrochemie
Report on the 53rd Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE) jointly organised with GDCh-Fachgruppe Angewandte Elektrochemie in Düsseldorf 2002
Electrochemistry and Microsystems
Microfabricated fuel cells
Defect engineering: design tools for solid state electrochemical devices
Micro reactor for electroorganic synthesis in the simulated moving bed-reaction and separation environment
Tunnel spectroscopy of tip-generated copper clusters on Au(111)
Electrochemical nucleation and growth of nano- and microparticles: some theoretical and experimental aspects
In-situ video-STM studies of Cu electrodeposition on Cu(100) in HCl solution
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2003
- 18th December 2003
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
AGEF eV-Institut an der Heinrich-Heine-Universitat, Germany
Institut für Physikalische Chemie und Elektrochemie, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Universitätsstrasse 1, 40225 Düsseldorf
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.