- Obtain a realistic simulation of the actual exam experience. Each ECG is accompanied by a brief clinical history in board format.
- Review a full range of ECG images - from simple to complex - reflecting both common and rare conditions.
- Get the most from your board or certification prep by pairing this review with its parent text, Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, for detailed explanations and an enhanced learning experience.
Take it with you! Access the fully searchable, complete text and image collection from any computer or mobile device at expertconsult.com
1. Important Concepts
2. Sinus Node Dysfunction
3. Atrioventricular Conduction Abnormalities
4. Junctional Rhythm
5. Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
6. Atrioventricular Reentrant Tachycardias
7. Atrial Tachycardia
8. Atrial Flutter
9. Atrial Fibrillation
10. Wide Complex Tachycardia
11. Ventricular Tachycardia in Structural Heart Disease
12. Ventricular Tachycardia in the Absence of Structural Heart Disease
13. Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation in the Absence of Structural Heart Disease