- Presents numerous practical examples, including actual spectrum analyzer circuits
- Instruction on how to use spectrum analyzers, tracking generators, and network analyzers
- End-of-chapter questions, which make the book suitable as a college-level text earthquakes
Table of Contents
- Spectrum and Spectrum Analysis. Methods of Spectrum Analysis. Frequency Control: Phase Lock and Microprocessor Controlled Spectrum Analyzers. Spectrum Analyzer Applications. Advanced Spectrum Analyzer Applications. The Tracking Generator and Scalar Network Analysis. A Practical Spectrum Analyzer. Spectrum Analyzer Performance Determination. The Network Analyzer. Bibliography. Index.
- No. of pages: 212
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: April 28, 1991
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080918679
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Electrical Spectrum and Network Analyzers"