Echocardiography Review Manual fully prepares you for success on the echocardiography boards, the PTEeXAM, or the diagnostic cardiac sonographer's exam. Drs. Catherine M. Otto and Rosario Freeman, along with cardiac sonographer Rebecca G. Schwaegler, clearly demonstrate how to record echos, avoid pitfalls, perform calculations, and understand the fundamentals of echocardiography for all types of cardiac disease.
- Enhance your calculation skills for all aspects of echocardiography.
- Challenge yourself with multiple-choice questions in every chapter - thoroughly updated in this edition - covering all of the latest information tested on exams.
- Review essential basic principles with The Echo Manual, a consolidated, portable reference from the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography.
- Benefit from expert advice and easy-to-follow procedures on using and interpreting echo (including pitfalls in recording) in every chapter.
Echocardiography Review Guide, 2nd Edition: Companion to the Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography
Rosario V. Freeman, MD, Rebecca G. Schwaegler, RDCS, Catherine M. Otto, MD
- Principles of Echocardiographic Image Acquisition and Doppler Analysis
- The Transthoracic Echocardiogram
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Advanced Echocardiographic Modalities
- Clinical Indications
- Left and Right Ventricular Systolic Function
- Ventricular Diastolic Filling and Function
- Ischemic Cardiac Disease
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertensive and Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Valvular Stenosis
- Valve Regurgitation
- Prosthetic Valves
- Cardiac Masses and Potential Cardiac Source of Embolus
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of the Great Vessels
- The Adult with Congenital Heart Disease
- Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
J. Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington
Adjunct Professor, Diagnostic Ultrasound Department, College of Science and Engineering, Seattle University; Cardiac Sonographer, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, USA
Associate Professor of Medicine, Director, Training Programs in Cardiovascular Disease, University of Washington School of Medicine; Director, Echocardiography Laboratory, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington