Echocardiography in Heart Failure 1E
1. Distinguishing systolic vs diastolic heart failure: A practical approach by
2. Evaluation of the patient with systolic heart failure
3. Echo parameters important for clinical decision making in HF
4. Evaluation of the patient with diastolic dysfunction
5. Hypertensive heart failure
6. Heart failure due to coronary disease
7. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
8. Role of echocardiography in patients treated with cardiotoxic drugs
9. Assessment of treatment for systolic CHF
10. Echocardiography in the patient with right heart failure
11. Heart failure due to Congenital Heart Disease
12. Echocardiographic evaluation of Ventricular Support Devices
13. The role of echocardiography for OHT
Echocardiography in Heart Failure - a volume in the exciting new Practical Echocardiography Series edited by Dr. Catherine M. Otto - provides practical, how-to guidance on effectively applying echocardiography to evaluate heart failure, make therapeutic decisions, and monitor therapy. Definitive, expert instruction from Drs. Martin St. John Sutton and Denise Wiegers is presented in a highly visual, case-based approach that facilitates understanding and equips you to accurately apply this technique while avoiding any potential pitfalls. Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com along with cases, procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tables that show you how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Master challenging and advanced echocardiography techniques such as cardiac resynchronization therapy through a practical, step-by-step format that provides a practical approach to image acquisition and analysis, technical details, pitfalls, and case examples.
- Expand your knowledge and apply the latest findings on cardiomyopathy and dyssynchrony.
- Reference the information you need quickly thanks to easy-to-follow, templated chapters, with an abundance of figures and tables that facilitate visual learning.
- Access the complete text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com plus video clips, additional cases, and much more!
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 6th December 2011
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director, Cardiovascular Imaging, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.