- Helps understand terminology and key elements of e-serials cataloguing with examples
- Focuses on challenges of e-journal cataloguing in aggregator database environments
- Explores local considerations for implimetation of commercial cataloguing products
Table of Contents
- How the internet changed the lives of catalogers; New rules and issues for e-journals in the library setting; Aggregators; Local approach: Experience of California State University, Northridge; Current and future issues of cataloging.
- No. of pages: 260
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: April 30, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631103
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "E-Journal Invasion"