- Very practical so that even someone who has never used a computer before can benefit from the book
- Contains links to a lot of free tools that will help anyone compile and sell his/her ebook online
- Includes setting up a website to promote the ebook and accepting credit cards on the website
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Writing and compiling your e-book: What are e-books?; Choosing a subject; Research the market before you start writing; Writing your e-book; Preparing an attractive graphic cover for the e-book; Compiling your writing into an e-book; E-book compilers; Copyright protection for your e-book. Part 2 Publishing and marketing your e-book to millions of people: Uploading your e-book to the Internet; Designing a website for your e-book; Selling your e-book; Free ways of promoting and marketing your e-book; Using free articles to promote your e-book online; Promote and market your e-book with a free demo version and e-zine; Using affiliate programmes and pay-per-click to sell your e-book; Use auto responders to promote your e-book; Offline ways of promoting and marketing your e-book; Day-to-day marketing and promotional plan for your e-book.
- No. of pages: 180
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2005
- Published: May 31, 2005
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632094
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "E-book Publishing Success"