Clear, step-by-step descriptions and detailed illustrations show you how to perform many of the most commonly performed eyelid procedures, including the newest aesthetic techniques. These are presented in a logical order with clearly described indications to help select a specific operation as well as a note of the main possible complications. You will find new coverage of many topics including ectropion adjustable sutures in ptosis surgery, eyelid tumor management and clearance, thyroid eye disease, orbital implants and socket surgery, new coverage of the management of lower lid blepharoplasty and more. The most efficient hands-on resource of its kind, this best-selling manual presents you with the "how-to" needed to produce optimal results.
- The most efficient, hands-on resource of its kind.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on most of the commonly performed surgical procedures and techniques
- Clear line diagrams illustrate all of the procedures described.
- Systematically organized for quick and easy reference.
- New coverage of ectropion adjustable sutures in ptosis surgery, eyelid tumor management and clearance, thyroid eye disease, orbital implants and socket surgery, new coverage of the management of lower lid blepharoplasty and more.
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2006
- 2nd December 2005
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Moorfields Eye Hospital and Institute of Ophthalmology, University of London; Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, The Hospitals for Sick Children, London, UK