Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- T. Alboussière, Fundamentals of MHD
- C.A. Jones, Dynamo Theory
- P. Olson, Planetary Magnetism
- A. Shukurov and Dmitry Sokoloff, Astrophysical Dynamos
- B. Dubrulle, Turbulence and Dynamo
- Y. Ponty, Numerical Modeling of Liquid Metal Dynamo Experiments
- M. Dumberry, Taylor's Constraint and Torsional Oscillations
- C.C. Finlay, Waves in the Presence of Magnetic Fields, Rotation and Convection
- S. Stanley, Dynamos of the Ice Giants
Dynamos is a collection of lectures given in July 2007 at the Les Houches Summer School on "Dynamos".
- Provides a pedagogical introduction to topics in Dynamos
- Addresses each topic from the basis to the most recent developments
- Covers the lectures by internationally-renowned and leading experts
Graduate students, researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2008
- 13th August 2008
- Elsevier Science
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Maison des Géosciences, LGIT, Grenoble, France
Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Hautes Energi, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.