Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Interview with Gerhard Ertl
- Fundamental Atomic-Scale Issues/Processes pertinent to Dynamics at Surfaces, J.W. Gadzuk
- Basic Mechanisms in Atom–Surface Interaction, A. Kleyn
- Energy Transfer to Phonons in Atom and Molecule Collisions with Surfaces, J. Manson
- Physisorption Dynamics at Metal Surfaces, M. Persson and S. Andersson
- Intramolecular Energy Flow in Gas-Surface Collisions, G. Darling
- Inelastic Scattering of Heavy Molecules from Surfaces, G.O. Sitz
- Reaction Dynmaics and Kinetics: TST, Non-Equilibrium and Non-Adiabatic Effects, Lateral Interactions, etc., V. Zhdanov
- Understanding Heterogeneous Catalysis from the Fundamentals, T. Bligaard, B.I. Lundqvist and J.K. Norskov
- Nonlinear Dynamics in Catalytic Reactions, R. Imbihl
- Electron Transfer and Nonadiabaticity, B.I. Lundqvist, A. Hellman and I. Zoric
- Dynamics of Electronic States at Metal Surfaces, R. Berndt and J. Kroeger
- Theory of Tunneling Currents and Induced Dynamics at Surfaces, N. Lorente
- Photon Driven Chemistry at Surfaces, E. Hasselbrink
- STM Manipulation and Dynamics, A. Mayne and G. Dujardin
- Creating Metal Nanostructures at Metal Surfaces Using Growth Kinetics, H. Brune
- Growth and Etching of Semiconductors, K.W. Kolasinski
- Sputtering and Laser Ablation, H. Urbassek
This volume of the Handbook of Surface Science covers all aspects of the dynamics of surface processes. Two dozen world leading experts in this field address the subjects of energy exchange in gas atoms, surface collisions, the rules governing dissociative adsorption on surfaces, the formation of nanostructures on surfaces by self-assembly, and the study of surface phenomena using ultra-fast lasers. The chapters are written for both newcomers to the field as well as researchers.
• Covers all aspects of the dynamics of surface processes • Provides understanding of this unique field utilizing a multitude of accurate experiments and advanced microscopic theory that allows quantum-level comparisons • Presents the concepts and tools relevant beyond surface science for catalysis, nanotechnology, biology, medicine, and materials
Libraries, Research groups in the field of surface science
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2008
- 3rd September 2008
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Chalmers University of Technology, Göteborg, Sweden
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.