Dynamics of Advanced Sustainable Nanomaterials and their Related Nanocomposites at the Bio-Nano Interface highlights the most recent research findings (conducted over the last 5-6 years) on the dynamics of nanomaterials, including their multifaceted, advanced applications as sustainable materials. In addition, special attributes of these materials are discussed from a mechanistic and application point-of-view, including their sustainability and interfacial interactions at the bio-nano interface and different applications. This book presents an important reference resource on advanced sustainable nanomaterials for chemical, nano-, and materials technologists who are looking to learn more about advanced nanocomposites with sustainable attributes.
Finally, the book examines the emerging market for sustainable materials and their advanced applications, with a particular focus on the bio-nano interface and their future outlook.
- Features detailed information on the fundamentals of bio-nano interfacial interactions in sustainable nanomaterials
- Includes advanced applications of these materials that will help the end user select the appropriate materials for their desired application
- Features extensive information on the dynamics of these materials, helping the end user extend their work into new applications
Academic and industrial researchers in materials science and engineering, biotechnology and nano-engineering
1. Introduction to sustainable nanostructural materials and their advanced applications
2. Chemistry, biology and surface engineering of sustainable nanostructural materials
3. Bio-nano interfacial interactions for drug delivery systems
4. Sustainable nanostructural materials for tissue engineering with bio-nano interface
5. Sustainable nanostructural materials for culturing of various biological cells
6. Sustainable nanostructural materials for biomedical applications
7. Bio-nano interfacial interactions of nanostructural materials in soil health and environment
8. Sustainable nanostructural materials in packaging sector with emphasis on bio-nano interface
9. Sustainable nanostructural materials in biosensor applications
10. Sustainable nanostructural materials for shape memory, self-healing and self-cleaning applications
11. Current market demands of sustainable nanostructural materials
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 15th August 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
Niranjan Karak is Professor of Polymer Science and Technology and Head of the Chemical Sciences Department at Tezpur University, India. He has published over 87 research papers, two books and two chapters in two edited books, and also regularly acts as a reviewer for many international polymer journals.
Tezpur University, India