Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Ill-posed problems
3. DSM for well-posed problems
4. DSM and linear ill-posed problems
5. Some inequalities
6. DSM for monotone operators
7. DSM for general nonlinear operator equations
8 DSM for operators satisfying a spectral assumption
9. DSM in Banach spaces
10. DSM and Newton-type methods without inversion of the derivative
11. DSM and unbounded operators
12. DSM and nonsmooth operators
13. DSM as a theoretical tool
14. DSM and iterative methods
15. Numerical problems arising in applications
16. Auxiliary results from analysis
Dynamical Systems Method for Solving Nonlinear Operator Equations is of interest to graduate students in functional analysis, numerical analysis, and ill-posed and inverse problems especially. The book presents a general method for solving operator equations, especially nonlinear and ill-posed. It requires a fairly modest background and is essentially self-contained. All the results are proved in the book, and some of the background material is also included. The results presented are mostly obtained by the author.
- Contains a systematic development of a novel general method, the dynamical systems method, DSM for solving operator equations, especially nonlinear and ill-posed
- Self-contained, suitable for wide audience
- Can be used for various courses for graduate students and partly for undergraduates (especially for RUE classes)
Mathematicians, numerical analysists, specialists in scientific computing, engineers and others interested in solving operator equations, ill-posed and inverse problems
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2007
- 25th September 2006
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.