Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Dynamic Analysis of High-Speed Railway Alignment: Theory and Practice elaborates on the dynamic analysis theory and method on spatial alignment parameters of high-speed railways, revealing the interaction mechanism between vehicle-track dynamic performance and track parameters of high-speed railways. It ascertains the influence rules of track structure and track geometry on vehicle-track dynamic performance, establishes the relationship models between vehicle-track dynamic performance and curve dynamic characteristic parameters, and defines the calculation relationship between lateral acceleration of car body on curves and track parameters.
This book can be used as a reference book for scientific researchers, engineering technicians and management engaged in railway engineering, and will be very helpful for railway technicians who want to learn more about route planning, design, and construction and maintenance technologies of high-speed railways.
- Presents the dynamic effects between the running speed of high-speed trains on curves and spatial curve technical parameters
- Provides dynamic analysis, theory and methods on curve parameters of high-speed railways and improves the calculation theory on spatial alignment of high-speed railways
- Covers minimum curve radius, transition curve length, minimum radius of vertical curve, steepest slope, minimum slope length and length of intermediate straight line
Scientific researchers, engineering technicians and managerial staff engaged in railway engineering, and graduate students majoring in railway engineering and rail transit engineering
2. Models for Vehicle-Track dynamic simulation on horizontal curve section of high-speed railways
3. Influence of curve parameters on wheel/track dynamic performance of high-speed railways
4. Models of relationship between vehicle-track dynamic performance and curve parameters of high-speed railways
5. Riding comfort tests on curves of high-speed railways
6. Calculation method for minimum curve radius of high-speed railways
7. Design method for transition curve of high-speed railways
8. Design of Vertical curve radius of high-speed railways
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 28th November 2017
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Yi Sirong, Professor of Southwest Jiaotong University, has long been committed to academic instruction and scientific research on high-speed railway planning and route design. She is now overseeing as a program director a program in railway route design, which won the honour of National Premium Program of China in 2005. She is the leader of an academic instruction team in railway engineering program which was awarded as a National-level Academic Instruction Team.
Professor, School of Civil Engineering, Southwest Jiaotong University
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.