Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Stimuli responsive nanosystems for drug targeted delivery
2. Exploiting the stimuli-sensitive phase behavior of surfactants for delineating drug delivery systems
3. pH responsive “Intelligent” lipid based nanoconstructs for intracellular delivery of bioactives
4. Stimuli sensitive ocular drug delivery systems
5. Stimuli-Responsive Nanomaterials for Antimicrobial Drug Delivery
6. Stimuli-sensitive Delivery Systems
7. A systematic review on the smart polymeric nanocarriers for drug delivery applications
8. Stimuli sensitive systems for camptothecin delivery
9. pH sensitive nanogels: the emerging horizon in drug delivery
10. Design of targeting peptides for nanodrugs for treatment of infectious diseases and cancer
11. Nanoparticles targeting through transdermal in diabetology – an emerging drug carrier system
12. Nanoparticles for drug and gene targeting neurodegeneration in brain and eye
13. Cell and organ drug targeting using nanoparticles
14. Cellular exosomes biogenesis as a recipe for design smart drug delivery systems for cancer therapy
15. Advancements in exogeneous techniques for stimuli sensitive delivery systems
16. Ligand Directed Tumor Targeting with Hybrid Viral Phage Nanoparticles
17. Site specific drug delivery, targeting and Gene therapy
18. Stimuli Responsive Micelles: Nanoplatform for Therapeutic and Diagnostic Applications
Drug Targeting and Stimuli Sensitive Drug Delivery Systems covers recent advances in the area of stimuli sensitive drug delivery systems, providing an up-to-date overview of the physical, chemical, biological and multistimuli-responsive nanosystems. In addition, the book presents an analysis of clinical status for different types of nanoplatforms. Written by an internationally diverse group of researchers, it is an important reference resource for both biomaterials scientists and those working in the pharmaceutical industry who are looking to help create more effective drug delivery systems.
- Shows how the use of nanomaterials can help target a drug to specific tissues and cells
- Explores the development of stimuli-responsive drug delivery systems
- Includes case studies to showcase how stimuli responsive nanosystems are used in a variety of therapies, including camptothecin delivery, diabetes and cancer therapy
Pharmaceutical scientists, biomaterials scientists, toxicologists, biomedical engineers, medicinal chemists and postgraduate students specializing in the areas of nanomedicine, bionanomaterials and nanotechnology applications in healthcare
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2018
- 19th May 2018
- William Andrew
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Grumezescu is Assistant Professor at the Department of Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials, in the Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science, with a second affiliation to the Faculty of Medical Engineering, at the Politehnica University of Bucharest in Romania. He is an experienced and oft-published researcher and editor in the field of nano and biomaterials, and he is the Editor-in-Chief of three journals: Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry, Letters and Applied NanoBioScience, and Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering Bulletin. He also serves as editor or guest editor for several notable journals. Dr. Grumezescu has published 150 peer-reviewed papers, 20 book chapters, 6 co-authored books and 11 edited books.
Assistant Professor, Department of Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials, Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science and Faculty of Medical Engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.