Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Drones in Smart-Cities: Security and Performance is the first book dedicated to drones in smart cities, helping address the many research challenges in bringing UAVs into practice. The book incorporates insights from the latest research in Internet of Things, big data, and cloud computing, 5G, and other communication technologies. It examines the design and implementation of UAV, focusing on data delivery, performability, and security. Intended for researchers, engineers, and practitioners, Drones in Smart-Cities: Security and Performance combines the technical aspects with academic theory to help implement the smart city vision around the globe.
- Addresses UAV and IoT for smart cities applications
- Examines topics as UAV safety, challenges, localization methods. QoS, simulation tools, and more
- Collect the relevant knowledge in one resource, saving research time and effort
Intended for researchers, engineers, and practitioners
1. Performability in Drones Networks
2. Drones in Communications: An Overview
3. Critical Analysis of Security and Privacy Challenges for the Internet of Drones: A Survey
4. UAVs : Communication Aspects & Cellular Service Provisioning
5. Exploiting SDN for UAV-enabled applications in smart cities
6. Drones in Military & Surveillance Applications: Security and Privacy Aspects
7. Coastline change determination using UAV technology: A case study along Konyaaltı coast, Antalya, Turkey
8. Performance Analysis Issues of MAC and Routing Protocols for UAVs to Facilitate Stable and Reliable Context-Specific Networks in Disaster Areas
9. Aerial and Underwater Drone Communication: Potentials and Vulnerabilities
10. Cognitive Unmanned Aerial Vehicle using Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st June 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Fadi Al-Turjman is Professor of Computer Engineering at Antalya Bilim University. He is a leading authority in cognitive, wireless, mobile, and secure network deployment in smart environments. He is the author or editor of more than 200 journal publications and 12 books, as well as Lead Guest Editor of several journals, including the IET Wireless Sensor Systems and Sensors, MDPI Sensors and the Internet of Things.
Professor of Computer Engineering, Antalya Bilim University, Turkey
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.