- Written by an experienced coach in clear and easily understood language
- Aimed at managers, consultants and HR professionals who want to use a non-directive approach to empowering others and releasing their potential
- Chapters can be read as stand alone guides to topics such as listening, questioning, becoming a capable coach, and the inner game of coaching
Table of Contents
- What is non-directive coaching? Listening; Questioning; Playing back; Becoming a capable coach; Directive and non-directive coaching; Ethical and other issues in coaching; Tools you might use in coaching; Coaching as a line manager; Metaphor and clean language; Psychological bases of coaching; The foundations of a non-directive approach; The inner game of coaching; Becoming an even more capable coach.
- No. of pages: 212
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: January 31, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632063
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Don't Just Do Something, Sit There"