Domestic Violence Spills Over into the Workplace
- The 22-minute, visual PowerPoint presentation with audio narration format is excellent for group learning
- Discusses ways to assess the danger of and address issues associated with domestic violence spillover into the workplace
- Addresses how to develop and communicate a domestic violence policy and a safety plan for survivors
Human resources and security professionals who conduct employee awareness training; upper-level business and security executives; higher-education instructors; and any security practitioner interested in learning how domestic violence can carry over to the workplace
Table of Contents
- Instructions for online access
- Executive Summary
- Domestic Violence Spills Over into the Workplace: A Proven Practices Presentation
- No. of pages: 10
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2013
- Published: March 26, 2013
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780124165663
About the Author
After Georgia-Pacific’s acquisition by Koch Industries, Roz continued to monitor workplace violence issues in conjunction with her duties as manager, compliance and ethics.
Roz has completed in-depth training in workplace violence prevention and intervention from nationally known resources and was a charter officer of the Atlanta/Southeast Chapter of the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals. She is actively involved with a local domestic violence advocacy organization.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Domestic Violence Spills Over into the Workplace"