- Explains basic DNA Structure and function clearly and simply
- Contains up-to-date coverage of cruciforms, Z-DNA, triplex DNA, and other DNA conformations
- Discusses DNA-protein interactions, chromosomal organization, and biological implications of structure
- Highlights key experiments and ideas within boxed sections
- Illustrated with 150 diagrams and figures that convey structural and experimental concepts
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Structure, Properties, and Reactions of DNA.
Cruciform Structures in DNA.
Miscellaneous Alternative Conformations of DNA.
The Organization of DNA into Chromosomes.
- No. of pages: 398
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: November 10, 1994
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780126457506
- eBook ISBN: 9780080571737
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "DNA Structure and Function"