Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. DNA polymerase beta and other gap-filling enzymes in mammalian base excision repair
William A. Beard and Samuel H. Wilson
2. Challenges for base excision repair enzymes: Acquiring access to damaged DNA in chromatin
Chuxuan Li and Sarah Delaney
3. Damage removal and gap filling in nucleotide excision repair
Michael G. Kemp
4. Mechanism and regulation of DNA damage recognition in mammalian nucleotide excision repair
5. The Rev1-Polζ translesion synthesis mutasome: Structure, interactions and inhibition
Alessandro A. Rizzo and Dmitry M. Korzhnev
6. Contacts and context that regulate DNA helicase unwinding and replisome progression
Himasha M. Perera, Megan S. Behrmann, Joy M. Hoang, Wezley C. Griffin and Michael A. Trakselis
7. Iron-sulfur clusters in nucleic acid metabolism: Varying roles of ancient cofactors
Yara Khodour, Laurie S. Kaguni and Johnny Stiban
8. Enzymology of mitochondrial DNA repair
Rebeca R. Alencar, Caio M.P.F. Batalha, Thiago S. Freire and Nadja C. Souza-Pinto
9. Mechanism of DNA primer synthesis by human PrimPol
Luis Blanco, Patricia A. Calvo, Alberto Diaz-Talavera, Gustavo Carvalho, Nieves Calero, Ana Martínez-Carrón, Cristina Velázquez-Ruiz, Sabina Villadangos, Susana Guerra and María I. Martínez-Jiménez
10. Mitochondrial DNA degradation: A quality control measure for mitochondrial genome maintenance and stress response
DNA Repair, Volume 45 in The Enzymes series highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on DNA polymerase beta and other gap-filling enzymes in mammalian base excision repair, Translesion polymerases, mechanism and function, The Rev1-Polζ Mutasome: Structure and Interactions in Translesion Synthesis, Challenges for base excision repair enzymes: acquiring access to damaged DNA in chromatin Nucleotide excision repair, DNA damage recognition mechanisms in mammalian nucleotide excision repair, Advances in understanding DNA mismatch repair, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in The Enzymes series
Specialists in the field of Enzymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 15th October 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Linlin Zhao is at University of California, Riverside, USA
University of California, Riverside, USA
Laurie S. Kaguni is at Michigan State University, MI, USA
Michigan State University, MI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.