1. Spatial soil information systems and spatial soil inference systems: perspectives for digital soil mapping
P. Lagacherie & A.B. McBratney
B. Digital soil mapping: current state and perspectives
2. A review of digital soil mapping in Australia
3. The state of the art of Brazilian soil mapping and prospects for digital soil mapping
Lou Mendonca et al.
4. The Soil Geographical Database of Eurasia at scale 1:1 000 000: history and perspective in digital soil mapping Joël Daroussin, Dominique King, Christine Le Bas, Borut Vrscaj & Luca Montanarella
5. Developing a Digital Soil Map for Finland. Harri Lilja & Raimo Nevalainen
C. Conception and handling of soil databases
6. Adapting soil mapping practices to the proposed EU INSPIRE directive.
7. Storage, maintenance and extraction of digital soil data
Craig Feuerherdt, Nathan Robinson & Steve Williams
8. Towards a soil information system for uncertain data.
Gerard Heuvelink & James Brown
9. The development of a quantitative procedure for soilscape delineation using digital elevation data for Europe.
Endre Dobos & Luca Montanarella
10. Ontology-based multi-source data integration for digital soil mapping .Bart Krol, David Rossiter & Wouther Siderius
D. Sampling methods for creating digital soil maps
11. Optimization of sample configurations for digital mapping of soil properties with