- A practical guide that places DRM within the context of the services and practices of the library and offers guidance on getting started
- An understandable overview of the technologies and standards involved in digital rights management
- An overview of the DRM landscape beyond libraries, with an emphasis on how this landscape impacts libraries and shapes DRM generally. In particular, the e-learning and digital media distribution arenas are embracing DRM, with significant potential impact
Table of Contents
- Copyright; Privacy and other rights; The resource in digital rights management; The agent in digital rights management; Digital rights metadata: Describing rights and rights workflow; The technology of digital rights management; Putting the pieces together.
- No. of pages: 452
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: September 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631370
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Digital Rights Management"