- Coverage of digital imaging and PACS is at just the right level for student radiographers and practicing technologists who are transitioning to digital imaging.
- Chapter outlines, learning objectives and key terms at the beginning of each chapter orient readers to the chapter content and assist with organizing study and comprehension.
- Bulleted summaries recap the main points of the chapter, ensuring you focus on the most important concepts conveyed by the chapter.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter are linked to the chapter objectives.
1. Introduction to Digital Radiography and PACS
Part II: Basic Principles of Digital Radiography
2. Digital Image Characteristics
3. Digital Radiographic Image Processing and Manipulation
Part III: Digital Image Acquisition
4. Photostimulable Phosphor Image Capture
5. Flat Panel Array Image Acquisition
6. CCD/ CMOS Image Capture
Part IV: PACS
7. Basic Computer Principles
8. Networking and Communication Basics
9. PACS Fundamentals
10. PACS Archiving and Peripherals
Part V: Quality Control and Quality Management
11. Ensuring Quality in PACS
12. Quality Acceptance Testing within Digital Projection Imaging