- Provides analysis of recent trends and relevant and viable solutions to problems facing all librarians
- Written by a highly knowledgeable and well-respected practitioner in the field
- Draws on the author’s international and practical experience in libraries and experience of leading-edge developments in the field
Table of Contents
- The impact of a globalising information economy; Libraries, digitisation and change; Changing strategies: winning the information game; Applying digital technologies; User perspectives; Managing change; Resolving ethical and legal dilemmas and problems.
- No. of pages: 212
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2004
- Published: February 28, 2004
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630649
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Digital Dilemmas and Solutions"