- Quickly access essential information through concise, bulleted text; a consistent approach to diagnosis and interpretation; and a comprehensive yet manageable size.
- Formulate an accurate diagnosis with coverage of all of the relevant ancillary diagnostic techniques, and ensure every diagnostic possibility is explored with help from quick checklists throughout.
- Make informed decisions when delineating one disease from another with discussions covering all of the major organ systems.
- Understand what diagnostic criteria to consider or exclude with expert "pearls" and practical tips throughout.
1. Special Diagnostic Techniques in Surgical Pathology
2. Skin and Adnexal Structures
3. Head and Neck
4. Lung and Pleura
5. Thymus and Mediastinum
6. Gastrointestinal System
7. Hepatobiliary System
9. Adrenal Gland
10. Ureter, Urinary Bladder and Kidney
11. Male Genitourinary System
12. Female Reproductive System
14. Lymph Nodes
16. Bones and Joints
17. Soft Tissue
18. Heart, Pericardium and Blood Vessels
19. Central Nervous System
20. Eye and Orbit