Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Fundamentals of Dielectric theories
3. Preparation, structure and properties of fluorine-containing polymers
4. Manipulating of dielectric properties by modifying molecular structure of polymers
5. High energy storage dielectric polymer materials by utilizing hierarchical structure fillers
6. Core-shell structural fillers to high energy storage dielectric polymer materials
7. Multiphase/multicomponent dielectric polymer materials with high permittivity and high breakdown strength
8. Electrospinning functional fillers/polymer composites with high energy storage
9. Thermal conductivity on dielectric polymer materials with high energy storage
10. Charging and discharging characteristics of dielectric polymer materials
11. Dielectric polymer materials with high thermal stability
Dielectric Polymer Materials for High-Density Energy Storage begins by introducing the fundamentals and basic theories on the dielectric behavior of material. It then discusses key issues on the design and preparation of dielectric polymer materials with strong energy storage properties, including their characterization, properties and manipulation. The latest methods, techniques and applications are explained in detail regarding this rapidly developing area. The book will support the work of academic researchers and graduate students, as well as engineers and materials scientists working in industrial research and development.
In addition, it will be highly valuable to those directly involved in the fabrication of capacitors in industry, and to researchers across the areas of materials science, polymer science, materials chemistry, and nanomaterials.
- Focuses on how to design and prepare dielectric polymer materials with strong energy storage properties
- Includes new techniques for adjusting the properties of dielectric polymer materials
- Presents a thorough review of the state-of-the-art in the field of dielectric polymer materials, providing valuable insights into potential avenues of development
Academic researchers in materials science, polymer science, material chemistry, and nanomaterials; graduate and postdoc students; electrical engineers; engineers and materials scientists in corporate R&D
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2018
- 13th June 2018
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Zhi-Min Dang is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. Prof. Dang previously worked as Professor at the Beijing University of Chemical Technology and the University of Science & Technology Beijing. His main research interests are in the fields of dielectric polymer materials and electrical insulation. Prof. Dang has published over 200 peer-reviewed journal papers.
Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.