2. Fundamentals of Dielectric theories
3. Preparation, structure and properties of fluorine-containing polymers
4. Manipulating on dielectric properties by modifying molecular structure of polymers
5. High energy storage dielectric polymer materials by utilizing hierarchical structure fillers
6. Core-shell structural fillers to high energy storage dielectric polymer materials
7. Multiphase/multicomponent dielectric polymer materials with high permittivity and high breakdown strength
8. Electrospinning functional fillers/polymer composites with high energy storage
9. Thermal conductivity on dielectric polymer materials with high energy storage
10. Charging and discharging characteristics of dielectric polymer materials
11. Dielectric polymer materials with high thermal stability
The properties, behavior and lower cost associated with dielectric polymer materials mean that they are increasingly used for high-density energy storage applications. Dielectric polymer materials for high-density energy storage presents a novel approach to this rapidly developing area, providing readers with the tools they need in order to understand and implement the latest technology in this field.
The book begins by introducing the fundamentals and basic theories on the dielectric behavior of materials, before discussing the key issues in relation to the design and preparation of dielectric polymer materials with strong energy storage properties, including characterization, properties and manipulation. The latest methods, techniques and applications are explained in detail.
The book will support the work of academic researchers and graduate students, as well as engineers and materials scientists working in industrial research and development. It will be highly valuable to those directly involved in the fabrication of capacitors in industry, and to researchers across the areas of materials science, polymer science, materials chemistry, and nanomaterials.
- Focuses on how to design and prepare dielectric polymer materials with strong energy storage properties
- Includes new techniques for adjusting the properties of dielectric polymer materials
- A thorough review of the state of the art in the field of dielectric polymer materials, providing valuable insight into potential avenues of development
Academic researchers in materials science, polymer science, material chemistry, and nanomaterials; graduate and postdoc students; electrical engineers; engineers and materials scientists in corporate R&D
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2018
- 1st June 2018
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
Zhi-Min Dang is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, at Tsinghua University, Beijing, China. Prof. Dang previously worked as Professor at the Beijing University of Chemical Technology and the University of Science & Technology Beijing. His main research interests are in the fields of dielectric polymer materials and electrical insulation. Prof. Dang has published over 200 peer-reviewed journal papers.
Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China