Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Color center formation by deterministic single ion implantation
Tobias Herzig, Tobias Lühmann, Paul Räcke, Clemens Scheuner, Sébastien Pezzagna and Jan Meijer
2. Diamond and its investigation by advanced transmission electron microscopy
3. Fundaments of photoelectric readout of spin states in diamond
Emilie Bourgeois, Michal Gulka, Daniel Wirtitsch, Peter Siyushev, Huijie Zheng, Jaroslav Hruby, Arne Wickenbrock, Dmitry Budker, Adam Gali, Michael Trupke, Fedor Jelezko and Milos Nesladek
4. Integrated quantum photonic circuits made from diamond
Francesco Lenzini, Nico Gruhler, Nicolai Walter and Wolfram H. Pernice
5. Diamond membranes for photonic devices
Kerem Bray, Blake Regan and Igor Aharonovich
6. Diamond quantum nanophotonics and optomechanics
Cleaven Chia, Bartholomeus Machielse, Benjamin Pingault, Michelle Chalupnik, Graham Joe, Eliza Cornell, Sophie Weiyi Ding, Stefan Bogdanović, Kazuhiro Kuruma, Afaq Habib Piracha, Smarak Maity, Thomas M. Babinec, Srujan Meesala and Marko Lončar
Diamond for Quantum Applications Part Two, Volume 104, the latest release in the Semiconductors and Semimetals series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of timely topics including Color center formation by deterministic single ion implantation, Diamond and Its Investigation by Advanced TEM, Fundaments of photo-electric readout of spin states in diamond, Integrated quantum photonic circuits with polycrystalline diamond, Diamond Membranes, and Diamond nanophotonic and opt mechanics.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Semiconductors and Semimetals series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the use of diamonds for quantum applications
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of diamond and quantum applications
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 15th October 2020
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Christoph Nebel is at Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics, Freiburg, Germany
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics, Freiburg, Germany
Norikazu Mizuochi, Kyoto University Gokasho, Japan
Kyoto University Gokasho, Japan
Mutsuko Hatano, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Igor Aharonovich is Senior Lecturer and DECRA Fellow at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.