Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Color centers in diamond for quantum applications
Gergő Thiering and Adam Gali
2. Ultrapure homoepitaxial diamond films grown by chemical vapor deposition for quantum device application
3. Step-edge growth and doping of diamond
4. Nitrogen-vacancy doped CVD diamond for quantum applications: A review
Christoph E. Nebel
5. Charge state control by band engineering
Toshiharu Makino, Hiromitsu Kato, Maki Shimizu, Mutsuko Hatano and Norikazu Mizuochi
6. High-pressure, high-temperature synthesis and doping of nanodiamonds
E.A. Ekimov and M.V. Kondrin
7. The silicon vacancy center in diamond
Jonas Nils Becker and Elke Neu
8. Color centers based on heavy group-IV elements
9. Hybrid light collection
Niko Nikolay, Florian Böhm, Boaz Lubotzky, Hamza Abudayyeh, Ronen Rapaport and Oliver Benson
10. Dynamic nuclear polarization (DNP) in diamond
Jochen Scheuer and Boris Naydenov
Diamond for Quantum Applications Part 1, Volume 103, the latest release in the Semiconductors and Semimetals series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of timely topics. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Semiconductors and Semimetals series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the use of diamonds for quantum applications
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of diamond and quantum applications
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 13th June 2020
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Christoph Nebel is at Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics, Freiburg, Germany
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Solid State Physics, Freiburg, Germany
Igor Aharonovich is Senior Lecturer and DECRA Fellow at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Norikazu Mizuochi, Kyoto University Gokasho, Japan
Kyoto University Gokasho, Japan
Mutsuko Hatano, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.