Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This book presents an updated, systematic review of the latest developments in diamond CVD processes, with emphasis on the nucleation and early growth of diamond CVD. The objective is to familiarize the reader with the scientific and engineering aspects of diamond CVD, and to provide experiences researchers, scientists, and engineers in academia and industry with the latest developments in this growing field.
Electronics and materials engineers in the automotive, medical, semiconductors, space, plastics, and military industries.
- General Introduction
- Atomic and Crystal Structures of Diamond
- Diamond CVD Techniques 1.0 Hot-Filament CVD 2.0 Plasma-Assisted CVD 3.0 Flame CVD 4.0 General Characteristics of Diamond CVD Processes 5.0 Summary
- Diamond Nucleation Mechanisms
1.0 Homogeneous Nucleation-Gas-Phase Nucleation
2.0 Heterogeneous Nucleation-Surface Nucleation
- Diamond Epitaxy, Oriented Growth, and Morphology Evolution 1.0 Epitaxy 2.0 Oriented and Textured Growth 3.0 Morphology Evolution 4.0 Summary
- Effects of Surface Conditions on Diamond Nucleation 1.0 Substrate Materials 2.0 Surface Pretreatment Methods and Nucleation Enhancement Mechanisms 3.0 Summary
- Effects of Deposition Conditions on Diamond Nucleation 1.0 Substrate Temperature 2.0 Gas-Phase Activation 3.0 Gas Pressure and Flow Rate 4.0 Gas Composition 5.0 Oxygen Addition 6.0 Summary
- Theoretical and Modeling Studies on Diamond Nucleation 1.0 Identification of Nucleation and Growth Mode 2.0 Theoretical Studies on Nucleation Thermodynamics 3.0 Theoretical Modeling Of Nucleation Kinetics 4.0 Clues of Structure, Chemistry, and Size of Diamond Nuclei 5.0 Summary References Index
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1996
- 31st December 1996
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of California, Irvine, USA
Colorado State University, CO, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.