Diagnostic Ultrasound: Obstetrics and Gynecology, edited by radiologists Carol M. Rumack, Stephanie R. Wilson, J. William Charboneau, and Deborah Levine, presents a greater wealth of authoritative, up-to-the-minute guidance on the ever-expanding applications of this versatile modality than you'll find in any other single source! In this eBook derived from the classic two-volume Diagnostic Ultrasound reference, preeminent diagnostic ultrasound experts help you reap the fullest benefit from the latest techniques for monitoring fetal development including measurements and surveillance; chromosomal abnormalities, and evaluation of the placenta.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Gain valuable diagnostic tips and insights from the most respected ultrasound experts in the field - essential for sonographers, practicing obstetricians, OB/GYN residents, and 3rd and 4th year medical students with an interest in becoming an obstetrician.
- See the sonographic presentation of various conditions in real time, thanks to video clips on amniocentesis needle withdrawal from amniotic fluid cavity; open cervix (membranes bulging through cervix into vagina; sludge in amniotic fluid); small pericardial effusion in fetus with poorly contractile heart; agenesis of corpus callosum (axial and sagittal); twin-twin transfusion syndrome; and polyhydramnios.
- Stay current with the latest developments in ultrasound contrast agents, 3D and 4D ultrasound, and physics and biologic effects of ultrasound.
- Master all of the latest US ultrasound applications, including the newest developments in 3-D and 4-D imaging.
- Know exactly what to expect through real-time ultrasound video clips and over 1,000 images.
- © Saunders 2014
- 26th April 2014
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Radiology and Pediatrics, Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, University of Colorado Medical School
Professor of Medical Imaging and Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto; Head, Section of Ultrasound, Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Professor of Radiology, Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Director, Obstetric & Gynecologic Ultrasound, Vice Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Radiology, BIDMC, Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts