- Features the most comprehensive collection of head and neck pathology specimens in one reference for comparison with your findings.
- Covers rare as well as common diagnoses to help you identify even the most obscure disease entities.
- Provides clinicopathologic correlations throughout to give you all the information you need to formulate a complete diagnostic report.
- Emphasizes differential diagnosis and avoiding diagnostic pitfalls so you can overcome difficult diagnostic challenges.
2. Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Upper Aerodigestive System
3. Non-Squamous Lesions of the Nose, Paranasal Sinuses and Nasopharynx
4. Non-Squamous Lesions of the Oral Cavity and Oropharynx
5. Non-Squamous Lesions of the Larynx, Hypopharynx and Trachea
6. Salivary Gland (Major and Minor) and Lacrimal Gland
7. Thyroid and Parathyroid
8. Soft Tissue and Bone Lesions
9. Odontogenic Cysts and Tumors
10. Neck – Cysts, Unknown Primary, Neck Dissection
11. Ear – External, Middle and Temporal Bone
12. Hematopoietic Lesions
13. Cutaneous Tumors and Pseudotumors
14. FNA cytology of the Head and Neck
15. Specimen Handling
Appendix: Staging for Head and Neck Tumors