- Written specifically for PTs, this book covers the most common film images you will see in your practice and introduces you to some of the not-so-common images.
- UNIQUE companion DVD helps you hone your diagnostic imaging skills with high-resolution radiographic images and animations.
- DVD icons in the book direct you to interactive exercises including ABCs, pathologies, case studies, and quizzes that will enhance your understanding of concepts in the text.
- Provides you with a “systematic” basis for approaching the interpretation of standard films.
- The body system approach of the chapters makes it easy to find information specific to a body region.
- Text edited by highly respected experts in musculoskeletal rehabilitation gives you authoritative guidance on the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.
Chapter 2: Systematic Analysis Using ABCs
Chapter 3: The Physics of Medical Imaging
Chapter 4: The Cervical Spine
Chapter 5: The Lumbar Spine
Chapter 6: The Hip and Pelvis
Chapter 7: The Knee
Chapter 8: The Leg, Ankle and Foot
Chapter 9: The Shoulder
Chapter 10: The Elbow, Wrist and Hand
Chapter 11: An Introduction to MRI