- Efficiently review the key cytological features of a broad spectrum of disease entities with more than 1,300 images, consistently presented on opposing pages from the corresponding text summaries for ease of reference.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily using an at-a-glance bullet-point format and structure, with every section organized consistently to include Definition, Cytological Findings, and Differential Diagnosis.
- Streamline decision making and avoid diagnostic pitfalls with the aid of Differential Diagnosis boxes.
- Improve your diagnostic cytology skills by referencing representative Case Studies throughout.
- Access the complete contents online and download all of the cytology images at Expert Consult.
Respiratory tract: normal, reactive and inflammatory changes
Serous Effusions: Reactive and malignant
Breast: Normal, inflammatory and reactive conditions
Oesophagus and gastrointestinal tract
Gall bladder and biliary system
The kidney and retroperitoneal tissuess
Other lymphoreticular organs
Other endocrine organs
Prostate: benign and malignant
Testis and scrotum. Male infertility
Vulva, vagina and cervix: normal cytology, hormonal and
Cervical Screening Programmes
Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and squamous cell carcinoma
of the cervix
Glandular neoplasia of cervix
Other tumors and tumour-like conditions of cervix, vulva and vagina
Cytology of the body of the uterus
Ovaries, fallopian tubes and associated lesions Retroperitoneum
Soft tissue and musculoskeletal system
The cytology of synovial fluid
Cerebrospinal fluid and brain smears
The Eyelids, Orbit and Eye