Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Molecular regulation of vertebrate early endoderm development.
- Making boundaries: Separating intestine from stomach
- Molecular Determinants of the Esophageal Epithelium
- Cdx genes, inflammation and the pathogenesis of Barrett's metaplasia.
- Differentiation of the gastric mucosa
- Gastric Cancer Stem Cell
- Oxyntic Atrophy and Gastric Cancer
- Sonic hedgehog in gastric physiology and neoplastic transformation: friend or foe?
- The Intestinal Stem Cell
- The role of the basement membrane as a modulator of intestinal epithelial-mesenchymal interactions
- Differentiation of Enteroendocrine Cells
- Controlling gene expression in the intestinal epithelium
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, dysplacia and CRC
- Transcriptional Control of Exocrine Pancreas Development
- Molecular Basis of Pancreatic Cancer
- Determinants of early liver development
- Development of the Biliary Tree
- Transcriptional Control of Hepatic Differentiation
- Fibrosis in the Liver: Acute protection and chronic disease
- Adult Hepatic Progenitor Cells
- Molecular Determinants of Liver Zonation
- Signaling Pathways in Liver Development and Maintenance
Satdarshan (Paul) Monga
- Cascades of transcription regulation during liver regeneration
- The Molecular Basis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Understanding how digestive organs develop, their physiology and structure is important for determining new therapies to combat diseases of the digestive organs. Development, Differentiation, and Disease of the Luminal Gastrointestinal Tract reviews the latest research and developments in this field.
- Discusses new discoveries, approaches, and ideas
- Contributions from leading scholars and industry experts
- Includes reference guide for researchers involved in molecular biology and related fields
Researchers, professors and graduate students in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, and medicine.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 2nd December 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
PRAISE FOR THE SERIES
"Full of interest not only for the molecular biologist--for whom the numerous references will be invaluable--but will also appeal to a much wider circle of biologists, and in fact to all those who are concerned with the living cell."--British Medical Journal
Institute of Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.