- The first book on the practical issues of developing an open access journal – what to do, and what not to do
- Comprehensive and provides a step by step guide in the process of developing an open access journal
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Background information: Introduction; Examples of successful open access journals. Part 2 Crafting a new open access journal: Journal planning issues; Hosting and data systems; By-laws, policies and other journal documentation; Resources and financing; Disseminating the content of your journal. Part 3 Maintaining and operating an open access journal: Launching the journal; Maintaining and sustaining an OA journal; Concluding remarks.
- No. of pages: 192
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: January 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632155
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Developing Open Access Journals"