- Covers design of instrumentation, control systems, and data acquisition circuits
- Explains standard devices and techniques in a convenient, well-organized format
- Takes an applications-oriented approach, rather than a theoretical one
Table of Contents
- Analog Instrumentation. Signals and Noise. Transducers, Sensors, and Signal Processing. Temperature Sensors. Position, Displacement, Force, and Pressure Sensors. Electro-Optical Sensors. Flow and Flow Rate Sensors. Electrodes for Bioelectric Sensing. Physical Measurements and Electronic Circuits. Designing and Building Safe, Reliable Instruments. Introduction to Linear Integrated Circuit Devices. IC Operational Amplifiers. Nonoperational IC Linear Amplifiers. DC Differential Operational Amplifier Circuits. Isolation Amplifiers and Their Applications. Nonlinear (Diode) Applications of Linear IC Devices. Analog Signal Processing Circuits. Signal Sources, Waveform Generators, and Waveshaping Circuits. Analog Multiplier and Divider Circuits. Analog Active Filter Circuits. IC and Digital Timer Circuits. IC Data Converters and Their Application. Practical Data Converter Circuits. Data Converter Interfacing. Design and Construction of DC Power Supplies. Index.
- No. of pages: 626
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1991
- Published: April 28, 1991
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780323139281
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Designer's Handbook Instrmtn/Contr Circuits"