Design and Construction of Mounds for Breakwaters and Coastal Protection
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
This is a comprehensive, detailed coverage of the subject indicated by the title, embracing all aspects from design criteria over design to construction. Basic wave research, wave structure interaction, hydrodynamics, hydraulics, modelling, solid mechanics, soil mechanics, materials execution, maintenance and equipment are all paid equal attention by highly experienced scientists, engineers and constructors in the field. It is a necessary acquisition for practical wave scientists as well as for technicians and engineers.
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction. 2. Basic Parameters for Design. 3. Design. 4. Construction. 5. Examples of Mound Breakwaters including Some Breakdowns. 6. All-Over Conclusion. 7. Coastal Protective Mounds and Revetments. 8. Alternative Designs of Mounds, Bituminous Structures. Index.
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1985
- Published: February 1, 1985
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780444600455
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Design and Construction of Mounds for Breakwaters and Coastal Protection"