Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The dynamics of renewable energy innovation system in Tunisia
2. Dynamic self-recurrent wavelet neural network for Solar Radiation Forecasting
3. Design Considerations for Reduction of Energy Footprint in the Built Environment
4. Renewable Energy in Bangladesh: Status and Potential
5. Heating buildings by cooling the outdoors: The ins and outs of heat pumps
6. Solar Energy Sustainability in Bangladesh: Tackling the Management Challenges
7. Renewable energy, human capital index and economic complexity in Latin America
8. Hybrid Operational Deployment of Renewable Energy: A Distribution Generation Approach
9. The Importance of Renewable Energy Expansion in Power Generation Sector in Iran: a Computable General Equilibrium Approach
10. The Regulation of Renewable Energy in the European Union: A new policy framework for its development
11. Energy storage systems for high-temperature solar receivers
12. Impact on steam generator/boiler operation and control due to renewable energy integration to electrical grid
13. Frequency Support by Grid Connected DFIG Based Wind Farms
14. Extraction of PV parameters using Yellow Saddle Goatfish algorithm
15. Scrutiny of PV Biomass Standalone Hybrid System for Rice Mill Electrification
16. Designing and Performance Analysis of Solar Tracker System: A Case Study of Çukurova Region
17. Multi-step ahead Power Demand Forecasting in Smart Grid
18. Developing energy management system considering renewable energy systems in residential complex
19. Electric Vehicles charging strategy based on multi-market platforms for photovoltaic powered workplace charging station
20. Operating Mode Management of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems using Event-Driven Hybrid Bond Graphs
21. Next Generation of Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Systems
22. Hybrid renewable energy systems for energy supply to autonomous desalination systems on Isolated Islands
23. Why should renewable energy models and strategies be framed in a national energy policy?
24. Solar Renewable Energy Harvesting with Horizontal Tracking System
25. Solar-wind-hydro hybrid systems for a sustainable development
26. Choice among Alternatives: An Evaluation of Indian Energy Basket
27. Techno-Economic Performance Evaluation among different Solar Photovoltaic System Configurations
28. IoT Driven Data Extraction Applications using Common Information Model in a Hybrid Microgrid System
29. The role of Distributed Energy systems in enabling electric vehicle wireless charging
30. Cascaded Two Level Inverter for photovoltaic system: Modeling, and control
31. Assessment and Decision Making of Biomass Energy Conversion System by Big Data and Game Theory Technique
32. Comparative numerical study of the devloped blades designs for two-bladed Savonius wind turbine
33. Performance analysis of Photovoltaics installations
34. Geothermal Energy Conversion Technology and Applications
35. Production and storage of green hydrogen from solar energy: Analysis study
36. Soft computing in renewable energy predictive modeling
37. Quantum computing in renewable energy exploration: Status, opportunities and challenges
38. Storage systems in PV plants with delivery limitation
39. Strategy to support renewable energy sources in Europe
40. A Review on Energy Management Methods for Residential Renewable Energy Systems
41. Metering Architecture of Smart Grid
42. Assessment of V-I Droop Mechanism to create Power Reserve for Stand-Alone Microgrid
Design, Analysis and Applications of Renewable Energy Systems covers recent advancements in the study of renewable energy control systems by bringing together diverse scientific breakthroughs on the modeling, control and optimization of renewable energy systems as conveyed by leading energy systems engineering researchers. The book focuses on present novel solutions for many problems in the field, covering modeling, control theorems and the optimization techniques that will help solve many scientific issues for researchers. Multidisciplinary applications are also discussed, along with their fundamentals, modeling, analysis, design, realization and experimental results.
This book fills the gaps between different interdisciplinary applications, ranging from mathematical concepts, modeling, and analysis, up to the realization and experimental work.
- Presents some of the latest innovative approaches to renewable energy systems from the point-of-view of dynamic modeling, system analysis, optimization, control and circuit design
- Focuses on advances related to optimization techniques for renewable energy and forecasting using machine learning methods
- Includes new circuits and systems, helping researchers solve many nonlinear problems
Academia, Postgraduate students, Professional Engineers in Control Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Power Engineering; Mathematics and Applied Mathematics; Physics; Computer Engineering. Academia; Postgraduate students; Professional Engineers in Mathematicians; Engineering Mathematics; Biomedical Engineering; Computer science; Computational Physics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st July 2021
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Prof. Ahmad Azar has received the M.Sc. degree in 2006 and Ph.D degree in 2009 from Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt. He is a research associate Professor at Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Kingdom Saudi Arabia. He is also an associate professor at the Faculty of Computers and Artificial intelligence, Benha University, Egypt. Prof. Azar is the Editor in Chief of International Journal of System Dynamics Applications (IJSDA) and International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (IJSSMET) published by IGI Global, USA. Also, he is the Editor in Chief of International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics (IJIEI), Inderscience Publishers, Olney, UK. Prof. Azar has worked as associate editor of IEEE Trans. Neural Networks and Learning Systems from 2013 to 2017. He is currently Associate Editor of ISA Transactios, Elsevier and IEEE systems journal. Dr. Ahmad Azar has worked in the areas of Control Theory & Applications, Process Control, Chaos Control and Synchronization, Nonlinear control, Renewable Energy, Computational Intelligence and has authored/coauthored over 200 research publications in peer-reviewed reputed journals, book chapters and conference proceedings. He is an editor of many books in the field of fuzzy logic systems, modeling techniques, control systems, computational intelligence, chaos modeling and machine learning. Dr. Ahmad Azar is closely associated with several international journals as a reviewer. He serves as international programme committee member in many international and peer-reviewed conferences. Dr. Ahmad Azar has been a senior member of IEEE since December 2013 due to his significant contributions to the profession. Dr. Ahmad Azar is the recipient of several awards including: Benha University Prize for Scientific Excellence (2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018), the paper citation award from Benha University (2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018). In June 2018, Prof. Azar was awarded the Egyptian State Prize in Engineering Sciences, the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology of Egypt, 2017. In July 2018 he was selected as a member of Energy and Electricity Research council, Academy of Scientific Research, Ministry of Higher Education. In August 2018 he was selected as senior member of International Rough Set Society (IRSS).
Research Associate Professor, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Kingdom Saudi Arabia; Associate Professor, Faculty of Computers and Artificial intelligence, Benha University, Egypt
Nashwa Ahmad Kamal has received the M.Sc. degree in 2014 and Ph.D degree in 2019 from Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt. Dr. Kamal is the managing editor of some international journals like International Journal of System Dynamics Applications (IJSDA), International Journal of Service Science, Management, Engineering, and Technology (IJSSMET) and International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development (IJSKD) published by IGI Global, USA. Also, she is the managing editor of International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics (IJIEI), Inderscience Publishers, Olney, UK. Dr. Nashwa Ahmad Kamal has worked in the areas of Control Theory & Applications, Process Control, Nonlinear control, Robotics and Renewable Energy and has authored/coauthored some research publications in peer-reviewed reputed journals book chapters and conference proceedings. She is a member of international group of control systems and International Society of Automation (ISA), USA
Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, Giza, Haram, Egypt
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.