- Information presented in easy to access double-page spreads.
- Highly illustrated with full colour photographs and graphics.
- Summary boxes for examination preparation.
- Covers the subject from basic molecular mechanisms through to the principles of medical and surgical treatment.
- Gives references to internet URLs for further information.
- Includes a glossary of dermatological terms.
Section I: Basic principles
Section II: Diseases: Eruptions. Infections. Disorders of specific skin structures. Allergy and autoimmunity. Internal medicine. Inherited disorders. Skin tumours.
Section III: Special topics in dermatology
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
"The unique presentation of the book remains, utlising the design of double page chapters. This makes the book very readable and also easy to dip in and out of when used for reference...The text is very up-to-date and includes insights into possible future developments...The target audience is medical students preparing for their MRCP and MRCGP exams and specialist nurses. There is much competition in this field, but this is one of the best available and I highly recommend it."
Dermatology in Practice, January 2013