- Information presented in easy to access double-page spreads.
- Highly illustrated with full colour photographs and graphics.
- Summary boxes for examination preparation.
- Covers the subject from basic molecular mechanisms through to the principles of medical and surgical treatment.
- Gives references to internet URLs for further information.
- Includes a glossary of dermatological terms.
Section II: Diseases: Eruptions. Infections. Disorders of specific skin structures. Allergy and autoimmunity. Internal medicine. Inherited disorders. Skin tumours.
Section III: Special topics in dermatology