- Over 2,000 questions include concise answers for core topics in dentistry and oral medicine, providing valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and ‘secrets.’
- Question-and-answer format makes this the perfect review tool for certification exams, a clinical refresher, or a quick reference guide.
- Over 100 illustrations, tables, and bulleted lists highlight key information.
- Expert contributors share practical tips, answers, and secrets on safe and effective dentistry practice.
2. Treatment Planning and Oral Diagnosis
3. Management of the Medically Compromised Patient
4. Oral Pathology
5. Oral Radiology
8. Restorative Dentistry
10. Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
11. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
12. Infection and Hazard Control
13. Dental Public Health
14. Legal Issues and Ethics in Dental Practice