- See how to identify and resolve specific clinical problems with easy-to-use algorithms.
- Quickly review the key points of more than 220 anesthetic management problems you are likely to encounter in practice.
- Better understand the thought processes behind clinical decisions.
- Access state-of-the-art knowledge on all aspects of anesthesiology, from principles of anesthesia through to chronic pain management.
- Easily absorb difficult clinical information with the aid of more than 250 detailed illustrations.
2. Preanesthesia Assessment
4. Preoperative Problems
5. Specialty Anesthesia
6. Postoperative Management
7. Remote Locations