Get fast answers to more than 220 anesthetic management problems with Decision Making in Anesthesiology! This fully revised and updated fourth edition examines vital topics in pre-anesthesia assessment, pre-operative problems, resuscitation, specialty anesthesia, post-operative management, and more. Its unique algorithmic approach helps you find the information you need quickly -- and gives you insights into the problem-solving techniques of experienced anesthesiologists that you won't find in any other book!
- See how to identify and resolve specific clinical problems with easy-to-use algorithms.
- Quickly review the key points of more than 220 anesthetic management problems you are likely to encounter in practice.
- Better understand the thought processes behind clinical decisions.
- Access state-of-the-art knowledge on all aspects of anesthesiology, from principles of anesthesia through to chronic pain management.
- Easily absorb difficult clinical information with the aid of more than 250 detailed illustrations.
- Principles of Anesthesia
2. Preanesthesia Assessment
4. Preoperative Problems
5. Specialty Anesthesia
6. Postoperative Management
7. Remote Locations
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2007
- 25th July 2007
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Anesthesiology, Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education and Designated Institutional Official, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA
Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR