* Provides a framework for data profiling with a discussion of analytical tools appropriate for assessing data accuracy.
* Is written by one of the original developers of data profiling technology.
* Is a must-read for any data management staff, IT management staff, and CIOs of companies with data assets.
Table of Contents
- Preface. Acknowledgements. Forward. Part 1: Understanding Data Accuracy: The Data Quality Problem. Definition of Accurate Data. Sources of Inaccurate Data. Part 2: Implementing a Data Quality Assurance Program: Data Quality Assurance. Data Quality Issues Management. The Business Case for Accurate Data. Part 3: Data Profiling Technology: Data Profiling Overview. Column Property Analysis. Structure Analysis. Single Data Rule Analysis. Complex Object Data Rule Analysis. Value Rule Analysis. Summary. Appendixes : Example of Column Properties, Data Structure, Data Rules and Value Rules. Content of Data Profiling Repository. Bibliography. Index.
- No. of pages: 312
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Morgan Kaufmann 2002
- Published: December 26, 2002
- Imprint: Morgan Kaufmann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080503691
- Paperback ISBN: 9781558608917
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Data Quality"