- A detailed picture of reporting across the chemicals industry
- A comprehensive analysis of the environmental impact of major companies
- A ranking system showing the top performers in the industry
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary. Section A: Review of global environmental reporting: Introduction; Background to environmental reporting; Current status of environmental reporting; Environmental reporting guidelines. Section B: Analysis of worldwide pulp and paper industry environmental reporting: The chemicals business; Analysis of corporate environmental reports; Main findings from chemicals industry CER's. Section C: The further development of environmental reporting: The future of environmental reporting.
- No. of pages: 406
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2001
- Published: July 20, 2001
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
About the Authors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Current Practice in Environmental Reporting"