Crystallization and Crystallizers, part of the Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering set, defines how to perform the selection and calculation of equipment needed in the basic operations of process engineering, offering reliable and simple methods, with this volume providing a comprehensive focus on crystallization and crystallizers.
Throughout these concise and easy-to-use books, the author uses his vast practical experience and precision knowledge of global research to present an in-depth study of a variety of aspects within the field of chemical engineering.
- The formation of crystals (or nucleation) is studied in its theoretical and practical details
- The author also provides methods needed for understanding the equipment used in applied thermodynamics
- The chapters are complemented with appendices which provide additional information as well as any associated references
Students and engineers in Process and Chemical Engineering; those working in the Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical and Oil industries
- Crystal Properties
2. Crystal Birth and Growth
3. Sugar Crystallization in Candy
4. Crystallizers – Conception and Sizing (Design)
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2017
- 22nd November 2016
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Jean-Paul Duroudier is an engineer from Ecole centrale de Paris, France. He has devoted his professional life to the study of materials in chemical engineering.
Engineer, Ecole Centrale de Paris, France