Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Rethink RNAi in Insect Pest Control: Challenges and Perspectives
Jinzhi Niu, Clauvis Nji Tizi Taning, Olivier Christiaens, Guy Smagghe and Jinjun Wang
2. microRNAs as Regulators of Insect Host–Pathogen Interactions and Immunity
3. The Honeybee Queen: The Implications of Eusociality on Parasite-Mediated Competition
Ivan Meeus and Guy Smagghe
4. The Potential Control Strategies Based on the Interaction Between Indoor Cockroaches and Their Symbionts in China
Xian Cuis Zhang and Fan Zhang
5. Beyond Baculoviruses: Additional Biotechnological Platforms Based on Insect RNA Viruses
Yongchao Zhao, Jingchen Sun, Vassiliki Labropoulou and Luc Swevers
6. Emerging RNA Suppression Technologies to Protect Citrus Trees From Citrus Greening Disease Bacteria
Wayne B. Hunter and Xiomara H. Sinisterra-Hunter
7. Screening, Efficacy and Mechanisms of Microbial Control Agents Against Sucking Pest Insects as Thrips
Shengyong Wu, Liangde Tang, Feng Fang, Donggang Li, Xin Yuan, Zhongren Lei and Yulin Gao
Crop Protection, Volume 55, the latest release in the Advances in Insect Physiology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on RNAi Plus, where microbes enhance RNAi: Mechanism and Applications, Symbionts in whiteflies, miRNAs from the microbiome as drivers in the insect, a critical view on insect microbiome data analysis and interpretation, Insect-microbe interactions and transmission as shaped by future climate changes, Intestinal bacteria of the German cockroach and its interaction with entomopathogenic fungus, and Beyond Baculovirus: Alternative biotechnological platforms and pest control based on insect viruses.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Insect Physiology series
- Updated release includes the latest information on crop protection
Crop protection specialists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 24th September 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Guy Smagghe teaches at the Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.