1. Advances in Knowledge Management: university research toward an academic displince, Editor: Michael A. Stankosky, D.Sc.
2. The Early Pathways: Theory to Practice – A Continum, Francesco A. Calabrese, D.Sc.
3. Developing A Foundation For A Successful Knowledge Management System, Charles H. Bixler, D.Sc.
4. An Empirical Study of Organizational Culture Types and their Relationship with the Success of a Knowledge Management System and the Flow of Knowledge in the U.S. Government and Nonprofit Sectors, Juan Roman-Velazquez
5. Building a Knowledge-Centered Culture: a Matter of Trust, Vincent M. Ribière, D.Sc.
6. The State of Knowledge Management Practice in Taiwan, William D. Schulte, Ph.D. and Po Jeng Wang, D.Sc.
7. Relationship between Knowledge Management Technologies and Learning Actions of Global Organizations, Juan Pablo Giraldo, D.Sc.
8. Leveraging Knowledge Management Technologies to Manage Intellectual Capital, Kevin O’Sullivan, D.Sc.
9. Knowledge Management Technology and Organizational Culture, Heejun Park, Ph.D.
10. Knowledge Management in a Military Enterprise: A Pilot Case Study of SPAWAR, Captain Mickey V. Ross, USN, D.Sc. and Dr. William Schulte
11. Knowledge Management Criteria, Dr. Vittal Anantatmula
12. A Framework of Intangible Valuation Areas (FIVA), Dr. Annie Green
About the Contributors
About the Editor