The new series of Crash Course continues to provide readers with complete coverage of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, user-friendly manner. Building on the success of previous editions, the new Crash Courses retain the popular and unique features that so characterised the earlier volumes. All Crash Courses have been fully updated throughout.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors who really understand today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Clinical Application’ boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
Part 1 Basic Medical Science
Overview of Metabolism; Carbohydrate and Energy Metabolism; Production of NADPH; Lipid Metabolism and Transport; Protein Metabolism; Purines, Pyrimidines and Haem; Glucose Homeostasis; Nutrition
Part 2 Clinical Assessment
Presentation of Metabolic Disease; History and Examination; Further Investigations
Part 3 Self Assessment
MCQs; SAQs; EMQs
- Mosby Ltd.
- eBook ISBN: