Introduction to history taking.
Presenting Problems: Cardiovascular System.
Presenting Problems: Respiratory System.
Presenting Problems: Abdominal.
Presenting Problems: Nervous System.
Presenting Problems in Paediatric Patients
Presenting Problems in Psychiatric Patients
Presenting Problems: Locomotor System
Presenting Problems: Endocrine System.
Obstetric and Gynaecological Examination.
Writing medical notes.
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors who really understand today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text.
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Communication’ boxes help you remember the key points.
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade.
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Ltd. 2008
- 9th September 2008
- Mosby Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
Academic Foundation Trainee in Transplantation and Honorary Research Associate, Institute of Cellular Medicine/Newcastle Hospitals Foundation Trust, Newcastle Medical School, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK